ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arms, 05 - 16
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a tubular uniball upper control arm system for the 2005+ Toyota Tacoma 2wd & 4wd trucks. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel, especially when using our 2.5” VS Series performance coil-over shocks. Using 1” PTFE Lined Uniballs combined with our 17-4 Stainless Taper Pin Adapters increases the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind.
The Toyota Tacoma Trucks have so much to gain when you look at the over all wheel travel and performance that is unused by the manufacturer. Installing a set of ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control arms and our Vehicle Specific 2.5" Extended Travel Coil Over Shocks is what it takes to obtain the full potential Toyota Tacoma suspension has to offer.
• 1026 DOM Seamless Tubing
• CNC Bent Tubing
• CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
• 4130 CNC Machined Uni-ball Cup
• 1" Stainless PTFE Lined Uniball Bearings
• 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter Pin
• High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
• Professionally Precision Welded
Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 17" or larger wheels with max 5" back space
System Components Included:
• Tubular Uniball Control arms
• Dual Stage Bushing Kit
• Necessary hardware
• Installation instructions
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.