05+ Tacoma Bolt-on Kit / LSK1108
- Fits 2005+ Tacoma 2wd & 4wd Vehicles
- Wheel Travel: 14.5"
- Wheel Base: Extended 1.25" longer
- Track Width: Extended 4.50" each side
- Lower Uniball pivot: 1.5"
- Upper Uniball pivot: 1.0"
- Fits with Factory hubs or LSK Tacoma Race hub kit* (Coming Soon!)
- Coilovers mount to factory shock mounts with adapters
- Fabricated Spindles
- Lower Arms
- Upper Arms
- Coilover mounts
- Complete steering from rack out
- Grade 8 hardware throughout
- Extended brake lines
- Possible extension of factory wheel sensor line
- Coilovers (Not Included in kit)
- Extended Axle Shafts for 4WD Models
- No Welding is required - this is a true bolt on system. Welding and proficient knowledge in fabrication will be required to perform the installation of the shock hoop if you wish to run bypasses as well
- This particular kit uses a 8" 2.5" coilover and can be configured to run an 8" 3.0" or 2.5" 3-Tube bypass, a larger bypass can be run but would require a custom tube layout
- Shock hoop is listed as an option because most installers wish to add an engine cage but may want to run their own layout - choose this option if you would like to use our supplied shock hoop by itself to run an optional bypass or as a base for your installer to build an engine cage off of. Optional Shock Hoops are contructed out of 1 1/2" .120 wall DOM tubing
- Coilovers require a specific fitting layout - if using your own coilovers please contact our sales team to make sure the configuration you have will work with this kit
- Kits are normally in stock, however, a lead time of 3-4 weeks for a finished batch is typical on this kit when sold out. Please contact our sales team to verify if product is in stock (While it displays "In Stock" on the website, inventory levels are constantly changing and is not updated in real time)
- Coilover/Bypass lead time depends soley on King Shock Technologies. Typical lead time can be anywhere from 8-10 weeks on standard King blue finishes.
Shipping is not included.
Freight invoice will be sent once vendor confirm parts availability. Freight must be paid before the kit ships. NO REFUNDS ONCE PART HAVE BEEN ORDERED.